Join the American Daffodil Society
DaffSeek and the American Daffodil Society's (ADS's) website daffodilusa.org are hosted on ADS computers which are located in a commercial data-center in the United States. The ADS is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, educational, charitable organization supported by memberships. By joining the ADS and becoming a member, you will receive a variety of benefits and help pay the computer operating costs that provide you with these valuable Internet resources. You will join a worldwide group of "daffodil people" interested in gardening, growing, showing, or hybridizing and creating newer forms of daffodils.
Please click here to join via the ADS Webstore
Membership in the American Daffodil Society includes:
- Quarterly issues of The Daffodil Journal, a publication containing beautiful color photos and articles
- Invitation to attend annual National Daffodil Shows and Conventions
- Newsletters from your ADS Regional Vice President
- Invitation to attend Regional meetings in some areas
- Information about local daffodil societies in your area
- Daffodil growing advice unique to your region
- 'Yellow Fever' friendships and fun!
Membership categories are:
Individual..............$20.00 per year; three years $50.00, life membership $500.00
Organization.........$20.00 per year; three years $50.00
Household.............$25.00 per year, three years $60.00;
Youth.....................$5.00 per year (youth through 20 years of age at time of application.)
Youth will receive the Journal, plus additional bi-annual Youth newsletters.
Dues are payable on July 1st of each year in U.S. funds drawn on a U.S. bank.
Alternative way to join:
Complete this Membership form, and mail it and your dues payable by check to:
The American Daffodil Society, Inc.
PO Box 522
Hawkinsville, GA 31036
For more information about the ADS:
Please contact the American Daffodil Society Executive Director, by clicking here: ADS Information.
For Questions or Comments about DaffSeek: